- Members Can Book Up to 14 Days in Advance
- Residents and Non-Residents Can Make Reservations Up to 7 Days in Advance
- San Diego County Residents MUST show Proof of Residency.
Pace of Play
- The EXPECTED Pace of Play is 4 hours for all groups playing before 10 AM and 4:15 after 10 AM. Ready Golf is Expected and Groups need to stay within 1 Shot of the Group in Front. Groups may be asked to Let Groups Play Through or asked to Skip a Hole If Needed.
- A Credit Card is REQUIRED for All Reservations made for Saturdays and Sundays, along with ANY Course Holidays
- Credit Card is also required when Booking Groups larger than Four Players. Cancellations can be made up to 24 Hours in Advance to avoid being charged.
- No-Shows WILL be charged $25.00 per player and Short Shows WILL be charged $10.00 per Player
- Our Demo Clubs are TaylorMade and Callaway and are $50.00 per day. Clubs MUST stay on Property and are Subject to Lost or Repair Fees.
- Well Stocked Golf Shop including Clothing and Equipment
- Hours of Operation: 7AM to 7 PM (Monday through Sunday)
Junior/ Senior Golf
- Senior Age is 60 years and older. Juniors are 18 and under.
- Senior Rate does include either a Breakfast Sandwich or Our Lunch Special. Monday through Friday Only.
- Junior Rates are $15.00 (Mon- Fri after 1pm) and $20.00 (Sat- Sun & Course Holidays after 1pm).
- SCGA Youth on Course Program is Accepted.
- Same Day Replays if Available.
- Driving Range is Open to the Public and is a Lighted Range. A Combination of Mat and /or Grass will be used. Mats will be Used Exclusively Every Day after Twilight Golf begins.
- Driver of Golf Cart MUST be 18 years old to Rent/ Drive Cart and have a Valid Driver’s License.
- Only 2 People per Cart and Only 2 Carts Allowed per Group.
- All Golf Carts are Equipped with the Pro Shot GPS System.
- Groups Exceeding 12 Players MUST be booked by the Golf Shop Personnel. Credit Card Required for ANY Groups of 5 or More.
- For Groups of 16 or More, Please Contact our Group Sales Manager at 619-482-5757 ext. 230.
- NOT Permitted at ANY
- Rainchecks WILL be Issued at Golf Shop Discretion Only.
- Cash and ALL Major Credit Cards are Accepted. Checks are NOT Accepted.
- Proper Golf Attire is required on the Golf Course AND Practice Facility.
- Collared Shirts required
- Slacks and Shorts are Acceptable (Shorts MUST be Knee Length)
- Jeans, T-shirts, Gym Clothing and Swimsuits are NOT